Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pictures

Finally trying to get some pictures on here...


One of the posters students drew for Teachers Day... Notice the technology teacher in goal with an ax! I was happy they had me yelling "come on" to my teammates, pretty fitting actually... little do my students here know how much I liked to talk/yell when I played.






This is my puppy!! So that is frost on her face, this was right away in the morning and she was still thawing out... I'm trying to transition her into being a full-time outdoor dog. She is getting to big for my ger and all the Mongolians think I am crazy for ever even letting her come inside! Ok, now don't worry, she sleeps out in my little enclosed entry-way and she likes it! That way she can go out and bark at things at her leisure during the night. I also decided it's about time I give her a name besides just "gulug" the Mongolian word puppy. Well actually Tamir told me I should name her because it's just weird that I call her gulug now when she's huge! So her new name is Lucy I have decided... your thoughts??





My ger!



Tsagaansar back in Erdene Soum! My Mongolian host dad, my American Peace Corps friend, Maggie, and me. I think this was like 10am... starting the day off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment